Forcontact applies the guidelines of the ISO 26000 standard on corporate social responsibility.
Corporate governance, its procedures, its internal regulations, the management of the relationship with its employees, suppliers and customers, are oriented towards socially responsible behavior, with particular reference to:
- Governance of the organization;
- Protection of human rights;
- Relationships and working conditions;
- Safeguarding the environment with a view to sustainable development;
- Protection of customers and consumers;
- The correctness of operational practices;
- Community involvement and development.